Massage Gun - Renpho
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
This Massage Gun will trigger your mind-muscle connection and overall athletic performance through strong muscle vibration. It does not substitute professional physical therapy, but it does relieve muscle tension, enhance flexibility and it's there with you, anywhere.
Reducing lactic acid buildup that causes muscle soreness. Improving flexibility. Improving lymphatic flow, which helps to rid your body of toxins and support your immune system. Improving body awareness by promoting mind-muscle connections that may improve athletic performance.
Manufacturer Country: China
Speed: 20 built-in speeds (1400-3200 percussions per minute)
Battery life: 4 hours total
Head attachments: 6 (round head, fork head, bullet head, flat head, wedge head & air cushioned soft head)
Important safety instructions:
- For adults only, it can be used only on dry parts of the body and clean skin. It can’t be used across the clothes. Gently press and move on the skin for about 60 seconds.
- Use the product only in the soft tissues of the body without causing pain or discomfort; do not use it on any hard parts such as bones on the head or the body.
- Use only massage heads that produce the best results.
- Whether it is controlled by underground pressure or pressure, it may cause bruises; often check the massage area, you should stop using immediately once it appears with signs of pain or discomfort.
- Avoid contact with the massage head and the body at the finger, hair or other body. Beware of pinching
- Do not press the massage head vigorously during operation.
- Do not use the same part for a long time in a row if you feel unwell, please stop using it immediately. Infants, minors, pregnant women, pacemakers, fractures or metal contents in the body should not use the machine.
- The product is prohibited under the following conditions:
- Blood Stasis
- Tumor site
- Heart disease, with a pacemaker or defibrillator.
- If you have experienced joint surgery within 90 days, the product should not be used on the body within 3 inches of the surgical position.
- Sensitive areas: head, face, cervical vertebrae, spine vertebral body.
- Positions close to the bone with less muscle coverage: the humerus, the back of the foot, the back of the hand.
Size: 10.2 in x 6.7 in x 2.4 in
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.